Labels HTML H1 H2 H3 for SEO
When we developed a Web one of the first aspects to consider is the correct architecture of code HTML, URLs and the directories and taxonomy that the space forms Web.
The first step to correctly organize our contents at structural level and SEO, is to put hand to code HTML where we must define and place the labels correctly: H1, H2 and H3.
The labels of headed H1, H2, H3¦ and successive are a very powerful weapon with which we counted concerning Positioning Web SEO, with them we are defining and indicating to the finder which is the content and the context of our Web. Although in principle seems something simple, not always usually one occurs a suitable use to him. This article must as objective analyze the correct configuration of the labels of headed, make disappear false myths on labels of titles, and give some advice who can serve as help.
From its homes in code HTML, the labels of headed they have had always much importance, and although sometimes they have varied in its influence, always have stayed, reason why we reached the conclusion that we must of being cautious with them and to treat them adequately. Perhaps the best thing is from the home to have them in account with the SEO onpage (at the time of creation of a Web), but not always this is possible and also we will have to be altering them on the march or a posteriori.
How to use the H1 label for SEO
- H1 is label HTML in charge to define the title of a webpage, when we spoke of webpage we talked about to an only page, and not to the website to the complete one, since a website can be compound of multiple pages.
- A H1 summarizes in a final phrase all the content of the page in which we were, reason why does not have much sense that we have several H1 in a same document Web. Something common with h1, is inadequately to use them in Webs as for example the blogs, where we already acquired theme and we forgot to alter estor aspects, as for example it is shaped in plugins as: last posts, where each of them takes a H1 holder, this is not correct, and the best thing would be than in that listing the titles are H2 (of smaller magnitude), and already within the page of the complete article if that is the title as a H1.
- Another example of evil use is for example those Webs where you see that the H1 make reference to the name of the company, using the same in all pages.
- As much for the experience of user as for the positioning Web the SEO, most logical it is than the label h1 appears possible more above in the document.
- Taken care of with the H1 that makes of Links, if ours h1 is a connection to another page, indirectly we are expressing that the page with true relevance is to which we are tying, and not to the present one.
- The text anchor of the structure of internal liaisons that make reference to a determined page, must agree with the H1 title of the same, to reinforce the reach of the same.
- The length of characters of the H1 must be short, because the importance of the key words that the holder contains will be losing long force at the most is.
- The metaetiqueta title in his first positions within the words, must agree to the greatest possible extent with the H1, since google gives to major importance to the first words of the phrase that to the last ones. Despite title puts them go more destined for the point of view of being able to catch the user, since it is what it is in the results search, although as anecdote we can observe that for want of a goal title, which is in Google can be the H1.
- The key words including in the H1 must be contained within the text of the page, don't mention it serves a title that do not express the reality of the page where this content.
How to use the H2 label for SEO
- The H2 label in many aspects looks like the H1, since it defines titles of importance for subparagraphs of the document Web in which we were. Unlike h1, in a same document they can exist several H2, indicating different titles from smaller magnitude.
- We do not have to use the H2 in places of our Web as: Friendly Webs, Welcome, Panel of user¦ this are generic titles for sections of a Web, but that nothing they must contribute to the real content of the same. For this type of things we can use the labels: they span, strong, as formerly font were used.
- The H2 holders indicate the different sections to us from the text that we have ahead, a species of listing of elements. The text of h2 must include key words of the text that we found just next, or of the page to which we are tying.
- We can place several H2 within a same page, the content of the same will be the one that indicates whatever to us must have.
How to use the labels H3, H4¦
- The H3 labels and in future, define titles of sub-sections. Its importance in the positioning Web SEO is smaller, and therefore he is not recommendable working with aims for SEO with the later holders to H4.
- The most common order is to place the more above possible H1 holder, later all the H2 and next the H3.
- The holders and text that goes next must have a proportional and reasonable relation: To use more headed of the account can harm
To assign Styles headed Etiquetas of
- Logically as any label HTML, to the labels of headed styles CSS can be assigned to him, but for example an excessively small H1 can be conceived by the finders as an attempt of deceit. In the same way, the size and the difference between H1, H2 and the rest of holders must follow a logic.
- We can include within the labels of headed other elements as spans, but without abusing, most suitable it is the content of label H without other elements, in this way will be more effective. Yes it is possible we will use better the classes.
- Taken care of with placing labels of headed of hidden form through the CSS, I would not play it to me.
To assign Styles headed Etiquetas of
In this article we spoke from perspective global, since sometimes the rules change in according to which HTML version we are programming our Web, for example for version HTML5 we can have h1 by section, that will correspond to the title that defines the content of each section (section).
If you liked this article or she served as help comp¡rtelo please to you
By scar Carrillo